ARSO is a single track conference, aiming to provide world class researchers, engineers, investors, economists, and representatives of industry and government with a forum to discuss cutting-edge robotics technologies, business opportunities, and other impacts on human society. Topics range from advanced robotics technologies, innovation, socio-economic aspects, but also psychological and philosophical aspects of human robot interaction.
It is our great honor to announce the 16th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Its Social Impacts (ARSO 2021), is held in Aichi International Exhibition Center [Aichi Sky Expo], Tokoname, Japan on July 8 - 10, 2021. Advanced Robots are expected in their promising applications into various services dedicated to our society. The robots must bring great impacts to the society positively and might do negatively. Those impacts should be considered and discussed from viewpoint of not only technical solution but also the social issues including safety, law, ethics, psychology and philosophy.
The topic of interest includes, but are not limited to the following:
- HRI and social robotics
- Safety issues of human-robot interactions in physical & psychological aspects
- Safety standards for advanced robots and autonomous systems
- Legal and ethical issues for advanced robots
- Robot business, marketing & economic impact
- Advanced industrial robots for future manufacturing
- Healthcare and medical applications
- Rehabilitation and transfer robots
- Service and assistance
- Entertainment and education
- Robotics and autonomous driving
- AI and robotics
- Bio-inspired robotics
To Be Determined.